Re: [OM] Editing file names on an E5 body

Subject: Re: [OM] Editing file names on an E5 body
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 13:44:36 -0400
See page 115 for start of (Custom Menu, [H] RECORD/ERASE) then page 116 (mid page) of the owner's manual under FILE NAME to see how to and what can be edited.

I'd suggest you download an owner's manual in PDF form here:
<http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_support_manuals.asp?id=1525>

I don't own and have never even seen an E5. But I do have the manual on my computer. After opening the manual and typing [ file name ] in the search box it took me 2 or 3 clicks to locate the info above.

Chuck Norcutt