Re: [OM] IMG: First Rhody

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: First Rhody
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:01:11 -0500
Hi Chris,

Focal length was 55mm, and it was near minimum focusing distance. My processing software doesn't save all of the camera settings. If I don't apply Focus Magic, the info shows up in the gallery, but, from what I can tell, FM drops it all. Before I gave up on Adobe software, I could read the data from the files.

Thanks for the kind words.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA