Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Observations

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Observations
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:56:28 -0500
Thanks for looking, Bob. The Tennessee Legislature has been messing around with the legal definition of Tennessee Whiskey (at the request of Brown-Forman, owner of the Jack Daniels brand), to try to force one-time use of barrels. Other brands find this to be very expensive. It has yet to play out, so I can't quote the final decision.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA