Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Observations

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Observations
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:03:31 +0100
Not just a price advantage, Jim - as I understand it there is a world-wide
supply problem, not enough wood to meet demand, so if JD have long-term
supply contracts, perhaps they are attempting to put more than a financial
squeeze on their competitors?

Piers

PS By the way, that ain't no "fence light" - it's a piece of Airport
Lighting Equipment - maybe even Obstruction Lighting Equipment (note
mandatory use of Initial Capitals for emphasis that these are Really
Important) (at least, when used as originally intended, but when it's out of
spec for that, why not use it on the fence post?).