Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Observations

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Observations
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:04:25 -0700
On 4/27/2015 2:09 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Moose. From your comments, and those of others, I have more respect for the common whiskey barrel. My Dad had a problem with alcohol, so I don't imbibe, which puts me at a disadvantage in these discussions. But, I reside between the two most well known distilleries in Tennessee, so I should be better informed. Speaking of stills, I found what appeared to be remnants of a still in a "hollow" near the back line of our farm in Mississippi, back when I was a kid. My wife and I used to joke about the sources of whiffs of smoke over the Bear Creek backwoods in North Alabama, as we flew over on our journeys back to Mississippi. But, I kept my distance.

Wisely so.

I'm afraid that this thread has now reached the point where the song "God's Own Drunk", known among Parrot Heats simply as "The Bear Song", is required. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIrJkNE4Jk>

Clear Water Moose