Re: [OM] Any one know more on the Lightroom CC startup failure on Window

Subject: Re: [OM] Any one know more on the Lightroom CC startup failure on Windows?
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:58:05 -0500
After my problems with Photoshop Elements 12 last year, I bought Picture Window Pro, which does not support Focus Magic and Neat Image as plugins. But I have now developed a work flow where I process and resize each image in PWP, save the image, open it in FM, adjust it, save it again, then open it in NI if needed. After a few times, it just sort of becomes automatic.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA