Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: a day in Madrid with a fellow LUGger

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: a day in Madrid with a fellow LUGger
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:06:06 -0300
Nah .................. he is just taking precautions against being dumped on by the flighty thing seen in 18_10

jh

On 4/29/2015 11:40 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
I am using the 3-hour flight from Copenhagen to Alicante to catch up on my PAWs
a bit. The
highlight of week 18 was the day trip to Madrid to meet Henning and his wife
Tanya, so of
course most of the pictures are from there. There are a couple of nice ones (I
think) from
my usual cycling routes in the hills:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1390

      The couple with the man dressed in older attire (18_21) is interesting.
I suspect that he is a leftover from the earlier aristocracy.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson