[OM] IMG: The Cleanup Man

Subject: [OM] IMG: The Cleanup Man
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:48:55 -0500
Beneath our bird feeders, a group of young squirrels, perhaps siblings, scrap for the fallen sunflower seeds. This guy is sneaking out of the shadows to get his fair share. After comments about JPEG losses in saves during processing, I processed the RAW file to a TIFF image and waited for the last save to go to JPEG. It works fine that way, but I really can't see any difference on my computer screen.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Squirrel.jpg.html

Fuji X-E1 with Leica Telyt-R and 2X Converter, ISO 640

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA