Re: [OM] m.4/3 battery covers

Subject: Re: [OM] m.4/3 battery covers
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 10:59:29 +0800
I have 2 batteries for my E-M5, I also put the spare battery into small
plastic bag. I remember that the battery of my old Ni*on D5000 which with a
protective cover originally. Frankly, The price of accessories of Olympus
is not cheaper than others but the service is not enough good.

Cheers,
Michael