Re: [OM] OT: WalMart

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: WalMart
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 01:46:48 -0500
That's what I meant. My ex-mother in law once worked for a small town walmart and she said that the store had a full time employee whose sole job was to set up other employees in welfare and food stamp programs, and medicaid. Disgusting. All to support the lives of some of our wealthiest citizens, who if the had no income for the rest of their lives, would live lavishly on what they already have.

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Whitmire