Re: [OM] Seattle area recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Seattle area recommendations
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 08:24:38 -0700
Can't help much with Seattle. As simple country folk we avoid it as much as possible except for the pollution and light in the sky which we are stuck with. :-) The traffic sucks big time. I might add Pike Street Market to the above recommendations. Haven't been there in tens of years but hear it is still worth a visit. And of course Paul Allen's R&R museum if interested in that sort of thing. Never been there myself. Parking sucks.

However I could possibly be of assistance regarding the surrounding area. First I need some more info. How many days? Will you have a car? What do you like? Scenery? History? Wildlife? You mentioned Canada? ??? How far do you want to drive?

Mike