Re: [OM] Critiques

Subject: Re: [OM] Critiques
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 10:56:18 -0500
Tina, I'm sorry about my lack of responding. It's been extremely
hectic in my world, lately, and I've barely even looked at email, much
less taken the time to dig deeply into the pictures and give
meaningful responses.

The pictures you've been posting, since coming back from Cuba, look
like you've taken a change in style. If I could put my finger on any
one thing, it's that you are not working in as close to the subject as
you normally do. It looks like your working distance has doubled. I
see this as a distinct reduction of intimacy which I see in your work.

HOWEVER, I've also noticed the same thing occuring in other peoples
work too. Maybe this is the current stock-photography asthetic.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx