Re: [OM] [OT] Good News

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Good News
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 23:32:55 +0000 (UTC)
I am with Chuck on this one, I dont care if a dedicated scanner could do
better. My only concern is what AG brought up: colors might be off.
I googled the film...:), but I also wanted to pick AG's brain, coz he can tell
me in three sentences more than the whole Net in ten years.
Now I got this idea...what if I used my enlarger? Just prop the camera
underneath with a lens straight up, stick the film holder with the film in the
slot, turn it on, and focus on the film? Then take the picture.
Is there a reason why this wouldnt work, besides the fact that I have to figure
out the logistics of it as my camera and lens might be too close, but I am sure
I could figure out how to increase the distance so I can focus on the film from
underneath.
Best
Boris