Re: [OM] Critiques

Subject: Re: [OM] Critiques
From: Piers HEMY <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 10:02:14 +0200
And another.

But further to Tina's plaint I would add that some of us do not see the list
every day, nor always on a decent screen, so that worthwhile timely comment is
impossible (but I am making an exception with this message, which I hope will
be worthwhile if not timely). More specifically, Tina, you have the practice,
when taking note of comments, of replacing your originally posted image with
the newly edited version. I have no complaint about that, I can perfectly
understand why you would wish to do so, but it means that I have no way of
knowing to what the various comments pertain (old or new version) and thus
cannot sensibly comment.

But a more general observation surely applies: a photographer of your
experience and calibre has no need of the opinions of amateurs regarding your
stock/editorial work.

Piers