Re: [OM] Mother's Day This Year

Subject: Re: [OM] Mother's Day This Year
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 20:48:05 +0200
Same feelings here as expressed by Chris Jim.

The second plate reminds me of my grandfather, who had carved his name and year
of birth in stone - He had also carved the year of his death, which he changed
every year, except on the fatal year…

Back to the photo, it is a very powerful one Jim. Perfect processing to
highlight what matters i.e. the fond memory of the loved one.

Amities
Philippe