[OM] IMG: Red Head at Dusk

Subject: [OM] IMG: Red Head at Dusk
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 11:44:22 -0500
I've had glimpses of this woodpecker at times, but he never stayed long enough for a snap. I glanced out at dusk yesterday and saw him, but worried that there was not enough light to get an image. He was constantly moving, so I raised the ISO to 6400 to get the shutter speed up to 1/50, having never tried this high an ISO rating with the X-E1. This was the best of the several images.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF1493_filtered+FM.tif.html

Fujifilm X-E1 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4 plus 2X Extender, ISO 6400, 1/50 at f/4 on tripod.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA