Re: [OM] Couple more from visit to Big Sur with Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] Couple more from visit to Big Sur with Moose
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 15:47:30 -0400
Chris writes:

<<Nice, Mike.  I like both, but I can feel the wind and the angle of the sun in
the first.  The power of the fall is fantastic in the second.

Thanks for looking.  Yes, it could get "chilly" quickly with the fog, but it
felt balmy anyway as we had left single digits (deg F) in New England.

Mike

On 10 May 2015, at 20:27, Mike Gordon via olympus <