Re: [OM] IMGS: Baracoa, + Banding?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Baracoa, + Banding?
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:52:14 -0400
Thanks, Moose.  The original dng does not look terribly underexposed.  I
can still see details in the shadows. Here it is:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/160035214

Any more exposure and there would be even more totally blown out.  I've
always resisted using higher ISOs but I guess I'll try and see if it makes
a difference.

Tina