Re: [OM] Tragedy

Subject: Re: [OM] Tragedy
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 21:24:55 -0300
Trigger happy and brutal US police and random street violence are the biggest reasons why we no longer have any intention of visiting the USA. Previous happy visits to Portland, Maine, Portland, Oregon and many points in between and beyond are a thing of the past. What would worry me is the prospect of being flagged down for an alleged traffic infraction, being tossed into a police cruiser or van and having my spine broken or body bruised. Sounds crazy? It is a daily occurence being reported on CNN and Canadian news media.