Re: [OM] Tragedy

Subject: Re: [OM] Tragedy
From: Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 08:38:03 +0200
I am kind of with Scott here, although there are obviously places I will avoid;
for example Muslim countries or, say, Eastern Ukraine are not high on my
vacation list. But my son lives in Lansdale, PA right now, so on August 7th we
are flying to Philadelphia to spend 3 weeks visiting him. If we didn’t, then we
would not see him this summer, given the ridiculously small amount of paid
leave that he gets (the standard 2 weeks).

I shall do my best to avoid getting arrested, something I successfully avoided
on previous US visits (pretty much an annual occurrence these days).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain