Re: [OM] Tragedy

Subject: Re: [OM] Tragedy
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 00:55:26 -0700
I think the video news media currently are doing the equivalent of
shouting, "Fire!" in a crowded theater. It's all scare tactics and no
context. I've pretty much given up on counting the number of times many TV
news reports are wrong or worse--deliberately misleading--in any given
week. And Faux (Fox) News is just cheap fiction for the easily mislead--the
modern equivalent of the penny dreadfuls.