Re: [OM] Tragedy - BOB

Subject: Re: [OM] Tragedy - BOB
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:03:12 +0200
Le 13 mai 2015 à 16:53, Bob Benson <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Mexico City (since I'm so often there),

Such a coincidence: I went to Amsterdam in the mid-70's to try and find a café
named Mexco City. I even asked the local police to help me find it as there was
no internet back then.
My quest was triggered by a book by Albert Camus who referred to the canals of
the city as the circles of inferno. (Title of the book? The Fall).
I guess Camus was right in a sense, just that the scale has changed today, we
know of others' mischiefs faster, from a wider horizon, which may leave us with
a bitter taste about humanity.

I like to focus on more positive aspects of the human soul.

Amities
Philippe who claims there wouldn't be any casualty by firearms provided there
were no such firearms and knows he doesn't come from Mars in that respect.