[OM] Garbage is in the eye of the beholder

Subject: [OM] Garbage is in the eye of the beholder
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:22:15 -0500
Monday evening, I went for a walk with a friend. I drove over to his
house and about a block into our walk, I spotted something next to a
garbage bin. That neighborhood was scheduled for the garbage pickup
the next morning and the people there were getting stuff out.

I almost twisted an ankle changing directions so fast!

It was a really nice Bessler 4x5 enlarger! Needless to say, it took me
all of 20 seconds to run back and get the car.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx