Re: [OM] Garbage is in the eye of the beholder

Subject: Re: [OM] Garbage is in the eye of the beholder
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 08:00:21 -0400
I actually used to have one of those. Sold it for $100 (I think) before moving to Florida in 1985. Also the last time I developed any film.

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/13/2015 4:32 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Congrats!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/13/2015 3:22 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Monday evening, I went for a walk with a friend. I drove over to his
house and about a block into our walk, I spotted something next to a
garbage bin. That neighborhood was scheduled for the garbage pickup
the next morning and the people there were getting stuff out.

I almost twisted an ankle changing directions so fast!

It was a really nice Bessler 4x5 enlarger! Needless to say, it took me
all of 20 seconds to run back and get the car.