Re: [OM] Not receiving e-mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Not receiving e-mail
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 07:22:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>If I don't respond to your comments, I may not be getting your e-mail.
>Since I got my new computer, I am receiving some e-mails on my phone that
>don't come to my computer.  I have no idea why, but I'm trying to figure it
>out.

     I've been having similar problems this morning.  Earthlink's webmail
server crashed completely, and it only just now came back online.  They've been
having problems for some time, and this morning it came to the ultimate
conclusion.  I hope they at least rebooted it, preferably reloaded it.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson