Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new stuff!

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new stuff!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 17:21:17 -0400
I didn't see any color distractions. I saw what I assumed the human eye was seeing at that event.

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/14/2015 5:44 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Paul,

Nice images, quite a variety.  It's a shame about the lighting in Dick
Biondi's portrait.  Have you thought about converting to B&W to minimize
the color distractions?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA