Re: [OM] IMG: Another Loose Tooth

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Loose Tooth
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:23:09 -0500
Hi Philippe,

It is the "tooth fairy" in our family.

A couple of months ago my dentist advised me to have an old, gold crown removed and replaced. He made plenty on the process. But, his assistant gave me the old crown in a little plastic envelope and said I should sell it for its gold content. I got all of $18 US, which I promptly passed back to the merchant, along with a few extra $, for some merchandise he had in stock.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA