Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:34:49 -0700
My daughter in law has fairly severe reactions to US wheat products, gastric
distress and others.

She had heard something similar to what you found about Italian wheat about French baked products. She got her 30th birthday wish, eating a whole baguette while picnicking below the Eiffel Tower - without problem.

Does it apply to Italian made pasta?

Awned Moose