Re: [OM] WAS - USED to BE - will the LH-70C fit on the older 50-200mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] WAS - USED to BE - will the LH-70C fit on the older 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 non-SWD lens?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:31:58 -0700
On 5/20/2015 1:15 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
Had I had it on an E3, or was it E5 the last one they issued, I think the A/F
motors would have worked wonders.

The motor is in the lens. I do seem to recall reports that the later bodies had
better AF that helped.

OTT I hate nikon's ergonomics (had several of them) and even worse, Canon's ...

Nikon was not an option at the time, as I intended to use my wide selection of Oly MF lenses with adapters. I am apparently far more ergonomically agnostic than many others. The Canons were fine to use for me.

Oly glass is second to so few :-)
The 7-14 for 4/3 which I also sold here, will remain the ultra wide angle lens
zoom of my life I think ...

Planning to die that soon?? :-)

Looks like they may have pulled out all the stops with this one. <http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/lenses/pen-omd/wide-zoom/m-zuiko-ed-7-14mm-f2-8-pro.html>

Happy fuji user Philippe for now ...