[OM] IMG: Fuji Tulip Images - Philippe

Subject: [OM] IMG: Fuji Tulip Images - Philippe
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 16:40:33 -0500
With stormy clouds approaching, the light today is similar to yesterday. Some of the blooms have deteriorated, so these are not the same ones, but similar. I used the X-E1 with 18-55 kit lens, ISO 400, same as yesterday. I tried to make the post work about the same as with the Oly E-1 images. Here are two images:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF1556+FM_filtered.jpg.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF1553+FM_filtered.jpg.html

Fujifilm X-E1 with 18-55 kit lens, ISO 400

Philippe, and others, I conclude that, naturally, the X-E1, more modern and with more pixels, does a slightly better job. But, for casual images, the old E-1 ain't no slouch!!!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA