Re: [OM] OT: Bob crouching, as if ready to spring

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Bob crouching, as if ready to spring
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 13:32:12 -0500
Good luck in searching.  And watch out for termites.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/21/2015 1:29 PM, ChrisB wrote:
No, I don’t, Jim.  I haven’t looked closely at a Morgan for years but seeing
this one made me rather want one again.

Chris

On 21 May 2015, at 19:27, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the action shot.  Do you have other shots of the Morgan?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA