Re: [OM] IMG: Skeuomorphic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Skeuomorphic
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:21:39 -0500
That 34S project is very interesting.

I still have that NS calc somewhere - I'll take a photo and get it posted.
The 25 was my wife's from a former job - I inherited it when I married her.
Used it for a long time. The battery pack finally died and I never did get
it rebuilt.

I found a differentHP emulator for iOS, called "my41cx-ios" which looks
EXACTLY like a 41c, including the LCD display. Also has "module slots" -
don't know if the modules are free as well, or if they're in-app purchases.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie