[OM] OT: A Little Friday Humour

Subject: [OM] OT: A Little Friday Humour
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:45:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yesterday evening I was casually watching TV and caught a commercial that
still has me laughing.  Most of you here in the US have probably seen the State
Farm Insurance commercial where the husband is talking to his insurance agent
Jake in the wee hours of the morning.  His wife comes down the stairs and
thinks he's talking to a girlfriend.  The commercial is known as "Jake from
State Farm".

     Yesterday, State Farm Insurance spoofed their own commercial, doing it
over with the Coneheads.  I can't watch YouTube videos here at home on dialup,
but I think this is it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qztxrASEBtY

     Saving mass quantities.

Chris