Re: [OM] Converting Fuji RAF today

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting Fuji RAF today
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:12:56 -0400
I agree with Philippe's question about why you would want to use TIFF vs DNG (which is itself a form of TIFF).

However, that question aside, you're still left with the partial uninstall problem.

I assume you meant Revo Uninstall Pro. I don't have the pro version but do have the free version. The first thing I would suggest is to check to see if there is an update to the pro version here and try that if there is: <http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_pro_g.html?gclid=CLOHyrfS2sUCFZWPHwodVz4AjQ>

Then I would suggest that you comb the docs for this program which basically admits that it may not be able to find all of the bits of some apps. But it has provision for that too. I quote from the Revo site above:
With its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller Pro analyzes the program's data before the uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstall of a program, so you can remove the unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that usually left over on your computer.

Revo Uninstaller Pro has a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall. It helps you to remove stubborn programs, partially installed programs, partially uninstalled programs, and programs not listed as installed at all!

To remove a program completely and without leaving a trace, you can monitor all system changes made during its installation and then use that information to uninstall the traced program with one click only – simple and easy!
Since I don't have this app I can't tell you how to do the things above but I would first attempt the "Forced Uninstall" to try and get rid of the hidden hangers-on bits. If that didn't work I would reinstall the version you're trying to get rid of whilst Revo observes the install to monitor for all system changes.

Good luck,
Chuck Norcutt