Re: [OM] Visit with Bob and Joan to Cambridge

Subject: Re: [OM] Visit with Bob and Joan to Cambridge
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:42:43 -0400
What's Bob shooting with?

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/24/2015 11:39 AM, ChrisB wrote:
Bob sent me an email a couple of days ago; he wants you to know this:

Saw the Morgan pic you took. How about letting the list know I'm not able to
get to them, but I can still read so they ought to behave. And let 'em know
I've got a shot or two of the Morgan.

I’ve put on Zone-10 a few more shots of the visit to Cambridge with Bob and Joan.
Here’s one of Bob relaxing in a punt on the Cam.  There are a few more shots in this group,
as you’ll see from the navigation cluster.

<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17342>

Chris