Re: [OM] Newbie: EM-1 Problem.

Subject: Re: [OM] Newbie: EM-1 Problem.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:20:50 -0700
On 5/26/2015 6:36 AM, David Young wrote:
Thanks, Moose!

And thank you, Chuck, as for some reason Moose's email did not arrive in my
in-box.  Thus, without your reply, I'd not have seen it.

I will try this.  I have a Bull Riding "Invitational" coming up, this weekend.
I will clean all, before then, and see what it does.

Should it work, and should the problem crop up again in the heat of the rodeo, a small piece of microfiber lens cloth, even a dry shirttail, may save the day.

Macro Fibre Moose