Re: [OM] First Bloom, Second Take

Subject: Re: [OM] First Bloom, Second Take
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 10:00:21 -0500
Yes. One of the local garden centers specializes in pond plants. They keep
them in tubs of water. They're 100% water plants, only out of water long
enough to get from the garden center to my pond. Same thing with the water
lettuce. The marginal plants and lillies are potted in soil/clay and can
survive a day or so as long as they're kept wet.

Thanks for looking!

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Very nice.  How do you procure such plants?  Are they in water when you
> buy them?
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> On 5/27/2015 9:27 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
>
>> I pulled up the other shot - not composed quite as nicely, but it seems to
>> be sharper all around.
>>
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17364
>>

> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO