[OM] Indiana Barker

Subject: [OM] Indiana Barker
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:54:19 +0100
Hi, All!

My email got hacked and I started hawking virility tablets, which forced me to
absent myself from my holiday for a while to deal with Time Warner, one side
effect of which is I seem to have got my capacity to send email back.

We’re on the move again tomorrow, but I couldn’t let the opportunity pass to
share this photo of Our Own Intrepid Chris Barker, aka Indiana Barker,
courageously punting two ladies and one elderly gentleman down the River Cam.
Danger to port and starboard, bow and stern phased Indiana not. All that, and
none of us got wet.

Well done, Chris, well done!

More later from Scotland, but probably after we get back,

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal