Re: [OM] IMG: Swedish women's chorus

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Swedish women's chorus
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 14:24:46 -0700
Thanks, Paul and Ken. The left side of the stage (seen from audience) was
reasonably well lit. The right side was more a mixture of blue and yellow
lights. Of course, my friends were on the right side. I'm not sure if that was
intended to match their costumes, or if it was just the way the stage was lit
for all acts. Anyway it was sufficient to get some decent pictures, and I just
found a reasonable compromise for the mixed lighting.

--Peter

> > Colorful costumes. I see you've run into the same problem I run into all
> > the time - fighting the urge to turn to the LD during the show, and yell,
> > "TURN UP THE DAMN LIGHTS, WILLYA???"
>
>  Amen! I can see where ABBA got it. AG

--Peter, dictating to my iPad
(If it misconstrues, please excuse)