Re: [OM] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 08:02:00 -0400
Looks like a keeper... Fersure.

On May 29, 2015 9:42 PM, "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After dinner, I took the Fuji to the airport for a few late-in-the-day
shots.  The first is the instrument panel of a brand new sailplane, being
prepared for delivery.  The streaks on the canopy are a protective plastic
covering.  This was shot from the shadow side, against sunlight coming in
the hangar door.  I was impressed with the detail.

> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Sailplane+Panel.jpg.html
>
> The second is a locally-based LifeFlight helicopter returning to base
after a mission, as the sun gets lower.  The specks in the sky are birds
that I could not see by eye.

> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/LifeFlight+Return.jpg.html
>
> And the third is the setting sun on a calm evening at the airport.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Airport+at+Sundown.jpg.html
>
> See large.  By posting as jpg instead of tif, the Exif data is preserved,
if you are interested.  No noise removal or sharpening was applied to these
images.