Re: [OM] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 08:32:48 -0500
Hi Chris,
The sunset was a stretch of an attempt to get an image, because I seldom find an unobstructed horizon before me.

The sailplane ( way too sophisticated to be referred to as a glider) panel usually includes a very sensitive VSI and also a g-meter. As to the headset cable, I did not stick my head in the cabin area for very long, because the checkout work was going on, but I believe these birds use a side-mounted stick. I can't say for sure.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA