Re: [OM] (OT) No' the fu' shillin'

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) No' the fu' shillin'
From: John Duggan <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 14:03:35 +0100
Chris, I also have the hemp version. I prefer the texture. When I was in the
States last year I found gear difficulty in finding outlets that stocked the
full range. At least I was able to find "my size". Ordered online on my return
from Cotswold. With Freepost, and my Ramblers discount, the cost was similar to
buying in the states. The hat is now bedding in nicely.
John Duggan

Sent from my iPhone