[OM] Ty

Subject: [OM] Ty
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 10:24:39 -0700
Rose and I spent an enjoyable evening, last night, at the third, annual, Ty
Pozzobon Bull Riding Invitational.

Ty Pozzobon is a local area cowboy, who has made a real name (and a small
fortune) for himself, riding bulls.  Professionally.

By the time he was 22, Ty had been on the professional circuit for four years
and already won the Professional Bull Riders? Canadian championship.

Now, 23, he's had a tough time this year with several injuries.  Last night, he
rode just one bull, as he is still recovering from a collapsed lung, gained May
9th, when a bull stepped on his back.

The man is crazy! But, then, in my book, any one who'd get on a bull, is crazy!

Last night this chap found himself in an unenviable position.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/TP-1.html

Comments and critique welcomed, as always.

David.

---
is active.