Re: [OM] Video shooting by E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Video shooting by E-M5
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 08:55:22 +0800
Thanks Moose's advice.

Video shooting is a new task for me and I have to learn more about it.

Recently, I joined an video shooting related safety at work with training
department of my working company. I found the official video production
team in my working company that they use Sony A7 for video shooting with
Zeiss Cine-lens. Yup, they use MF focus.

Video shooting will be a gimmick for me so that I won't invest for
professional video shooting stuffs. I probably go to buy some accessories
for my Olympus M4/3 system for video shooting.

Cheers,
Michael