Re: [OM] Paul's PAW

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 22:19:07 -0700
On 5/29/2015 1:19 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 1:13 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neither is particularly sharp.

The Mystery in Pink is more interesting, as it both offers clearer clues
to what has gone wrong and the opportunity to contemplate different
renditions. <
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Braun/MysteryPink.htm>

You can play with all sorts of options, but to do so sucklessly, you need
to improve your focus technique.
I will practice a lot more this summer. It also is becoming increasingly
obvious to me that I need a copy of FM.

Getting it right in the first place is always better. These demonstrations I did are only to give an idea of what I'm talking about, not substitutes for the real thing.

Deconvolution is better for most such work than USM. I use FM because it's what I understand and am used to. There are a couple of other deconvolution apps that may have finer adjustments and may work better with LR and other editors lacking layers.

Nuanced Edges Moose