Re: [OM] (OT) No' the fu' shillin'

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) No' the fu' shillin'
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:29:35 +0100
Now that’s funny. Me & the little woman got a good laugh. I may be a happy
idiot, but I ain’t stupid. Close examination of the photo will reveal the Texas
A&M logo on the hat, leading me to believe the young man is what is known as an
Aggie. For those in the US, nothing more need be said. For those of you
elsewhere, it’s enough to say the caption did not get it wrong.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal