Re: [OM] Video shooting by E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Video shooting by E-M5
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:37:39 +0800
It looks like a problem with AVCHD video import to the Mac but solution is available. Adobe Premiere is capable to edit and output AVCHD. We PC users do not have this problem, there are tones of software able to edit AVCHD. Actually, most if not all HD videocams are using AVCHD.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>

That will be major concern for Mac users.
https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34771/~/avchd-video-is-not-recognized-or-cannot-be-transferred-to-a-macintosh-computer
.

Cheers,
Michael