Re: [OM] E-M1 video

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 video
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 09:14:18 +0800
As it is just for voice recording I think most stand-alone general purpose
digital recorder will work. Possible to borrow one from friends?

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

On 6/1/2015 5:01 PM, C.H.Ling wrote:
I believe the better way is to use separate audio recorder then mix the
sound to the video track during editing (did that once for my son's
orchestra performance).

Yes, if I were doing Chuck's project, I would mount my Zoom H2n recorder
on a mike stand in front of the speaker and use the three channel MS Mode,
designed for exactly this kind of situation. But I doubt he wants to buy
extra equipment for what may be a one time project.

Centered Channel Moose