[OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]

Subject: [OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:43:41 +0800
Olympus strengthens E-M5 II in video recording from 1920 x 1080/60i to 60p,
and it supports professional audio recorder & screen output by HDMI
(information from local magazine website)

http://www.nmplus.hk/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/172-1160x1202.jpg
http://www.nmplus.hk/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/162.jpg

As I own a system of OM-D, seems E-M5 II is perfect upgrade for both still
image & video shooting.

Recent I'm interested for Fuji XT-1 and considering to switch to it for
upgrade my digital stuffs. However, have found information about its video
shooting feature is not as good as Olympus E-M5 II as comparison as
following:-

Full HD 1920 x 1080 60p / 50p*3 / 30p / 25p*3 / 24p*3, Continuous recording
: up to approx. 14 min.
HD 1280 x 720 60p / 50p*3 / 30p / 25p*3 / 24p*3, Continuous recording : up
to approx. 27 min.
(information from
http://www.fujifilm.com.hk/products/digital_cameras/x/fujifilm_x_t1/specifications/
)

Olympus E-M5 II (information from Olympus HK website)
MOV format: approximate 29 mins

There are seldom discussion about video shooting of XT-1 in Hong Kong
photography forums and just rough comments XT-1 video shooting is suck.

I'm not sure the information is correct or not? Any comment?

By the way, I'm working in operating of MTR. Recent I am invited to produce
an video as training material for control centre colleagues. As a single
trip for Airport Express is about 32 mins but the recording time max. 29
mins for Olympus stuffs. Thus, a longer recording time or no limit
recording time until the memory card full is preferably. Any recommendation
too?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Michael