Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 16:19:10 +0800
If you don't need the long reach (400mm) you can try RX-10 (24-200mm F2.8), it has a better lens and more solid body. May be not as fast as the FZ1000 in operation.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>

I do think the picture quality of FZ1000 is pretty good after watching
these samples.
http://www.dchome.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1295297&extra=page%3D1
(just for photo samples)

Yup, up to now, FZ1000 is a better choice.

Cheers,
Michael